SUMMER SALE is on!   SEE MORE

About us

FOR THE LOVE OF UNIQUE SHOES!

This is the reason why the L37 brand was founded in 2011. "Lofts,” as the brand's shoes are commonly called, although they change their appearance every season, are never just for one season. 80% of our products are handcrafted in a small factory in Częstochowa. The remaining 20% are produced outside Poland as of the second half of 2020. Before choosing the factories with which we cooperate, we conduct a thorough analysis. We want our partners, both Polish and foreign, to demonstrate high standards of production, attention to detail, but also respect for the rights of their employees and care for the natural environment. We always check whether the leather we produce has the appropriate certificates. It is important for us whether the partners we work with have comfortable shoes and whether their production process is transparent. Each pair of shoes is the result of the work of about 10-12 people, from the birth of an idea, through the selection of fabrics, creation of the first prototypes, testing on feet, and approval for production, which all takes place in Poland.

ABOUT THE BRAND

L37’s products are designed in Poland by an experienced team that has been improving its competences over the years. All L37 shoes are produced by carefully selected suppliers who share values such as: the highest quality of production, respect for employees' rights, environmental protection, and transparency of production. All suppliers must also have certificates of the leather they use to manufacture their footwear. The production plant in Częstochowa was founded by the parents of the co-founder of the brand, Joanna Trepka. Craftsmanship, respect for tradition, and love for shoes were what she learned growing up. The group of customers and fans of the brand is constantly growing. More and more women are no longer looking for just any shoes, but beautifully made and durable ones. That is why the L37 concept was so enthusiastically received abroad as well. The brand regularly exhibits at world fairs and sells its shoes and handbags in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Benelux countries, and the United States.

LOFT37 sp. Z o.o., Aleje Jerozolimskie 49/41, 00-697 WARSAW +48 519 898 418 REGON: 146681870, REGIONAL COURT FOR WARSAW IN WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTRY NUMBER 0000462821, SHARE CAPITAL PAID IN FULL: 30,000.00 ZŁ.