RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
- The User/Customer being the consumer who has executed a remote contract may withdraw from such a contract without reason by submitting a relevant notice in writing within 30 days. For the above time limit to be considered observed, it is sufficient to send notice before it expires. Such a notice may be sent by mail to the following address: Ul. Kisielewskiego 18/28, 42-215 Częstochowa , Poland, Poland.
- If the contract is withdrawn from, it is considered not executed and the consumer is released from any obligations thereunder. The parties’ mutual consideration must be returned in non-altered condition, unless and to the extent any such alteration was necessary for normal handling. Such a return should be effected without delay, however, no later than within fourteen days. If the consumer has made any advance payments, statutory interest accrued thereon from the date of such advance payment shall be due and payable.
- Unless otherwise instructed by the consumer, the Service Provider/Seller shall transfer the money back to the bank account designated by the consumer.
- The 30-day time limit that the consumer has to withdraw from the contract shall commence, for the Sale Contract, on the date the Merchandise is issued or, for the contract for Online Services, on the date of contracting.
- The consumer will not have the right to withdraw from a remote contract if: (1) services have been commenced upon the consumer’s consent before the expiry of the time limit set out above in par. 8.1 and 9.4; (2) the consumer has removed the original packaging of audio or video recordings or any such content recorded on IT data carriers; (3) such a contract is for services where prices or fees depend solely on the price movement on the financial market; (4) the contracted services are tailored to the consumer’s specifications provided in his/her order or are strictly consumer-specific; (5) the contracted services are by their nature non-returnable or concern fast-spoiling items; (6) such a contract is for delivery of press; or (7) such a contract is for services in gambling games and betting.