ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – L37.EU
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- This document specifies the terms of sale and provision of services as part of the online store run at https://www.l37.eu/pl/ by LOFT37 sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Rozbrat 44A / 301, 00-419, Warsaw with the KRS number 0000462821 on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- The Regulations are always available on the Store’s website in a way that allows access to them, reading of them and saving of their content by printing or saving at any time, and is made available to the Customer after the conclusion of the contract in a way that allows access to it in the future.
- Services and sales within the Online Store are directed to consumers.
- For the purposes of interpreting the Regulations, the following provisions mean:
- Business day – every day of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Online Store that allows the Customer to place an Order;
- Customer – a natural person who has full legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, concluding in a Sales Agreement;
- Civil Code – the Act of April 24, 1964 – Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended);
- Account – a separate part of the Online Store, assigned individually to the Customer;
- Consumer – a natural person who, via the Store, uses services provided electronically or concludes a sales contract in the scope not directly related to its business or professional activity, i.e. a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code. A natural person concluding a contract directly related to his business activity is also considered a consumer, if the content of this contract shows that he or she does not have a professional nature, resulting in particular from the subject of his or her business activity, disclosed in CEIDG;
- Product – goods presented in the Online Store, which are movable, intended for sale;
- Entrepreneur – a customer who is an entrepreneur within the meaning of art. 43  of the Civil Code;
- Regulations – this civil document;
- Registration – a one-time activity consisting of creating an Account by the Customer, made using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Online Store website;
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Online Store – the online store run by the Seller, available at https://www.l37.eu/pl/
- Seller – LOFT37 sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Rozbrat 44A / 301, 00-419 Warsaw, KRS number 0000462821
- Sales contract – concluded as a result of an Order between the Customer and the Seller, a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code;
- Electronic services – services provided by the Seller by electronic means within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Act on consumer rights – the Act of 30 May, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 369, as amended);
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- User – each individual user of the Internet, using the Electronic Services provided in the Online Store;
- Order – submitted via the electronic Order Form, the Customer’s statement constituting an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Product presented in the Online Store;
- Basket – a service made available to every Customer who uses the Online Store, consisting in enabling him or her to place an Order for one or more Products, make a Reservation, enter discount codes enabling a Price reduction on the terms set out in separate agreements/regulations, display a summary of the Price of the individual Products and all Total Products (including shipping costs, if applicable), displaying the expected delivery date of the Products;
- Long-distance contract – contract concluded with the Consumer as part of an organized system of concluding long-distance contracts as part of the Store, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Parties, with the sole use of one or more means of long-distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive;
- Proof of purchase – an invoice, bill or receipt issued in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act of March 11, 2004, as amended, and other applicable laws.
- The Seller has the right to organize occasional contests and promotions, the terms and conditions of which will be each time provided on the Store’s website or specified in separate regulations.
- Promotions in the Online Store may not be combined, unless the Regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
- As part of the Store, contracts are concluded in Polish.
2. RULES FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE
- In order to use the Online Store, it is necessary for the User’s ICT system to meet the following requirements:
- a computer or a mobile device with Internet access
- access to e-mail,
- standard web browser
- a program for reading and writing PDF files.
- The use of electronic services may be associated with a risk for each user of the Internet, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the User’s ICT system and obtaining and modifying his or her data by unauthorized persons. It is recommended that the User use appropriate technical measures to minimize such an occurrence.
- It is forbidden to provide and transmit content prohibited by law, including content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- Persons using the Services and concluding a Sales Agreement on behalf of another person should have appropriate authorization in this regard. By accepting the Regulations, the person referred to in the preceding sentence declares that they are authorized to use the Services and/or to conclude a Sales Agreement from the person on whose behalf the contract is concluded.
- The Seller enables the use of free services via the Online Store, which are provided by the Seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The User is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law, the provisions of the Regulations and generally accepted principles on the Internet.
3. ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Seller enables Users to use the following free electronic services: Account, Order Form.
- In order to start using the Account management service, it is necessary to register in the Online Store by completing and sending the Seller the registration form available on the Store’s website.
- The Account maintenance agreement is concluded upon receipt by the User of the Registration confirmation for an indefinite period. The User may terminate the contract at any time by sending an appropriate statement to the Seller or by using the “delete Account” button.
- The Seller provides an Order Form that enables the purchase of Products presented in the Store. The service of making the Order Form available is provided for a specified period of time and shall be terminated upon sending the Order Form to the Seller.
- In the event of a breach of the provisions of these Regulations, the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services immediately after an unsuccessful call to cease the violations with an appropriate deadline.
- All complaints regarding services provided electronically and related to the functioning of the online store https://www.l37.eu/pl/ can be submitted by the customer to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- A complaint submitted in this way will be considered by the Seller within 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Seller.
4. SALE OF PRODUCTS
- All Products available in the Online Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market, unless the Seller has marked them as defective.
- Each Product available in the Store has a description. The Product description indicates the basic features of the Product, in particular its type and price.
- Products available in the Store should be used in a manner consistent with the information contained in the Product description or in the information placed on the Product or attached to the Product.
- The prices of the Products presented in the Store are gross prices and include all components, including VAT. The price of the Product does not include the cost of its delivery, unless clearly stated in its description.
- Information about the Products presented in the Online Store does not constitute an offer, but an invitation to conclude an Agreement, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Photos and descriptions of Products posted in the Store are for illustration purposes only. The photos and descriptions of the Products demonstrate the properties, appearance and performance parameters of the Product. The appearance of the Product in the photographs presented in the Store may slightly differ from the appearance of the Product that is the subject of the Sales Agreement. Differences in the appearance of the Products may result from technical reasons related to the device with which the Customer uses the Store.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website https://www.l37.eu/pl/ and select products, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- While placing the Order – until the button “Order” is pressed – the Customer may modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website. In order to place an Order, the Order Form must be correctly completed.
- The Buyer must provide true personal data in the order form. The buyer is responsible for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in a situation where the Buyer has provided false data or when this data raises reasonable doubts of the Seller as to their correctness. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about the Seller’s doubts. In such a situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide explanations after the Buyer has made contact.
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their truthfulness and correctness, he has such authorization in accordance with paragraph 7 above.
- Registration on the website is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
- After the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
- the subject of the contract,
- unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- selected payment method,
- the chosen method of delivery,
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the “Order” button.
- Placing an Order constitutes the Customer’s offer to conclude a sales contract for the Products selected by him or her. The customer automatically receives confirmation of the receipt of the Order in the Seller’s IT system.
- The Seller sends to the Customer’s e-mail address confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution, which constitutes a declaration of acceptance of the Customer’s offer and at this moment the contract for the sale of Products is concluded.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
- Payment for the Product in the Online Store takes place via:
- electronic transfer or payment card via the website “Przelewy24”, “PayU”, “PayPal”
- payment in cash on delivery (payment on delivery)
- by traditional transfer – when making a transfer, the Customer should use the order number as the payment title, the transfer should be made to the following account:LOFT37 sp. z o.o.
ul. Rozbrat 44A /301
00-419 WarsawSantander Bank
Account number : 29 1090 1883 0000 0001 3334 0806
- If you choose a traditional transfer as a payment method, the transfer of the amount due for a given Order should be made within 7 days from the date of placing the Order. If the payment is not made within the above-mentioned period, the Order will be canceled and will not be processed. The date of payment is the day the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account.
6. PRICE OF PRODUCTS
- All prices in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and include taxes, including tax on goods and services (after tax price).
- Information on the Product’s price, features and essential properties of the Product are available in the Store and attached to the presented Product.
- The binding and final price is the price given in the Basket in the Order summary at the time of placing the Order by the Customer via the Store.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Products presented in the Store, withdraw and introduce new Products. The above authorization does not affect the Order (s) that were placed before the effective date of any of the changes referred to above.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the prices of Products on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel promotions, discounts and sales. The right referred to in the previous sentence does not affect Orders placed before the price, terms of promotion, discounts or sales changes. The time of promotional campaigns is limited. Discounts and promotions do not add up. Promotions, discounts and sales are valid during the period and under the conditions specified each time in the description of a given Product in the Store. Promotion, discount or sale lasts until 23:59 on the last day of their validity. Promotional, discount or sale prices are taken into account and apply only to Products ordered through the Store.
- The Customer may browse Products by category or using the search engine.
- The execution of the Order is possible subject to the availability of the Product in the Store.
- The Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The Order Processing Time is up to 2 to 5 business days during the promotional period, regardless of the number of products purchased. The execution of the Order begins after:
- bank transfer – after the payment is credited by the Seller,
- payment by electronic transfer or payment card – after confirmation received by the Seller from the payment operator.
- The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the order fulfillment and shipment date is as fast as possible.
- After the above-mentioned while the order is being processed, the goods are delivered to the carrier. The deadline for sending the order is up to 1 business day counted from the moment of completing and sending the Order by the Seller (from the moment of marking in the system with the status shipped).
- Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place with the help of a courier company, InPost Kurier, DPD Kurier and DPD Pickup Point, InPost Paczkomaty.
- Delivery costs are precisely specified when placing the order and visible under the list of selected products. The customer’s total payment is the sum of the price of all ordered products and the cost of delivery.
- The Seller carries out orders in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Union.
- It is also possible to ship the goods outside the European Union after prior email contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The duration of delivery after the shipment is collected by the carrier depends on the type of delivery method chosen by the customer and is determined by the regulations of individual carriers.
- In the case of orders not completed due to the fault of the Customer, in particular in the event of an unjustified refusal to accept the ordered goods or providing an incorrect or inaccurate address that prevents the delivery of the goods, the Seller reserves the right to charge the Customer with the costs incurred in connection with the implementation of the order and the actual costs of transporting the goods – also return.
- Consolidation, protection, disclosure and confirmation to the Customer of the essential provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods takes place by sending the Customer a confirmation to the e-mail address provided and by attaching a printout of the confirmation or specification of the Order or receipt or VAT invoice to the shipment containing the Goods.
8. COMPLAINTS ABOUT GOODS UNDER WARRANTY
- The Seller undertakes to deliver Products free from physical and legal defects, unless the Product description shows that the Product is not free of defects.
- Before collecting the parcel with the purchased Product, the Customer should check that the parcel has not been damaged in transit. In the event of damage, the Customer is entitled to refuse to accept the parcel, and then contact the Seller in order to determine the further procedure.
- In the event of Product defects, the Seller shall be liable to the Customer who is a Consumer under the warranty for defects under the terms of Art. 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.
- In order to consider the complaint of the Product, the Customer sends the Product complained about to the Seller, possibly with a proof of purchase attached to it. It is recommended that you describe the type of defect in detail, as well as the customer’s request in this regard.
- The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint regarding the Product within 14 days.
- In the event of a positive consideration of the Complaint, i.e. if it is found that the Product has a physical or legal defect, the Seller, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Civil Code on warranty and taking into account the Consumer’s requests, will replace the defective Product with a defect-free Product or remove the defects.
- If the Consumer submits a price reduction request, the Seller will send the Product back to the Consumer and refund part of the price. The part of the Product price subject to reimbursement is determined in proportion to the Product price resulting from the Sales Agreement, in which the value of the Product with the defect remains to the value of the Product without a defect.
- In the event of the Consumer withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, the Seller will refund the Product price.
- In the event that the replacement of the Product or the removal of the Product defect is impossible or would require excessive costs, the Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer’s request. In this case, the Seller will refund the Product price.
- The consumer is obliged to provide the Seller with full and accurate data necessary for the Seller to send the Product without defects or to refund the Product price (correct address to which the Product is to be sent or correct details of the bank account to which the transfer is to be made). The Seller shall not be liable if, due to the Consumer’s providing incorrect address, name or bank account number, (i) it is not possible to send the Product free from defects or refund the price, (ii) there is a delay in this respect ( iii), the refund will be made to the bank account not belonging to the Consumer or (iv) the product free from defects will be sent to the address not belonging to the Consumer.
- The Seller is not responsible for defects of the Product, if the Consumer knew about this defect at the time of concluding the Sales Agreement.
- None of the provisions of the Regulations limit the consumer’s rights under the provisions of applicable law in Poland. In the event that such a provision exists, the provisions of the law in force in Poland, in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.
- The consumer may exercise the rights under the warranty for physical defects of the Product, regardless of the rights resulting from the manufacturer’s warranty. If the Product is covered by the warranty, information on this subject will always be included in the Product description in the Store. Detailed conditions for exercising the rights under the guarantee referred to in this section can be found in the guarantee card attached to the Product covered by the guarantee.
- Complaints should be directed to the Seller:
by post, to the following address:
Loft37 Complaints Department
ul. Mokotowska 52a
with the note: Online store – complaint
- An example of a complaint form with warranty can be downloaded from the seller’s website.
9. CONSUMER WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The customer has the right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 30 days from the day on which the Customer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the customer must inform the store about its decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement, e.g. a letter sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by traditional mail to the following address:Loft37 Magazyn Główny
ul. Kisielewskiego 18/28
in order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the information on the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract be sent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the case of returning the goods from the order to which a promotional, free item was attached, the customer is also obliged to return the item free of charge. In the event of a refusal to return the free item, the Store will reimburse the Customer for the price of the returned items less the value of the free item – according to the free item’s price.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the purchase price of the Product and the cost of delivery of the Product to the Consumer. In any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Store was informed about the customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. The reimbursement will be made using the same method as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. The store may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller at his own expense – immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller’s address before the deadline.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not entitled to, inter alia, the Customer who is a Consumer in relation to contracts in which the Goods are non-prefabricated items, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs (Article 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights)
- If the Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- if the Sales Agreement covered more than 1 Product, and the Consumer has withdrawn from the Sales Agreement only in part (in the case of some Products covered by the Sales Agreement), the Seller is entitled to refund the delivery costs proportionally to the extent in which the Consumer has withdrawn from Sales contracts. In this case, the Seller reimburses the Consumer for the part of the delivery costs which corresponds to the number of Products returned in relation to the total number of Products covered by the given Sales Agreement.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Customer who is a Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods, i.e. the costs of sending the Goods to the Seller.
- The Consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- The address to which the customer returns the goods is:
Loft37 Main Warehouse
ul. Kisielewskiego 18/28
- A model withdrawal form can be downloaded from the seller’s website.
10. RIGHT TO EXCHANGE PRODUCT
- Notwithstanding the provisions of point 8 and 9 of the Regulations, the Customer may replace the Product with another Product available in the Online Store within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Product by the Customer without giving any reason. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In the withdrawal form, the consumer, in the place specified as the reason for the return, indicates the willingness to replace it with a different size, indicating the correct size. The statement together with the product should be sent to the following address:Loft37 Magazyn Główny
ul. Kisielewskiego 18/28
- The exchange may be made for another Product with the characteristics specified by the Customer, subject to its availability in the Online Store. In the event of a price difference between the replaced Product and the one for which the exchange is to be made, the Customer will be obliged to pay the difference or the Seller to return it, respectively. The product replaced in this manner should be unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
- The cost of returning the replaced Product to the Seller shall be borne by the Customer. The cost of sending a new Product to the Customer is borne by the Seller. The Seller undertakes to replace the Product immediately, no later than fourteen days from the date of receipt of the replaced Product by the Seller.
11. EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS, AS WELL AS RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
- The consumer has the option of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Among other things, the consumer has the option to:
- to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded contract,
- request the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller,
- use the help of a municipal consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- The Consumer may search for more detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress procedures on the website http://www.polubowne.uokik.gov.pl.
- The consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to settle disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or contract for the provision of services.
12. PERSONAL DATA
- The Customer’s personal data registered in the Store are processed by the Seller as the personal data administrator on the basis of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws EU.L No. 119, p. 1) (“Regulation”) for purposes related to transactions made within the Store and for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Seller , as well as on the basis of the Customer’s consent – for purposes consistent with the content of the consent granted, including for commercial and marketing purposes.
The administrator of personal data (within the meaning of Article 4 point 7 of the GDPR) of Customers, including Users using the Store’s functionality, is the Seller, i.e. LOFT37 sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Rozbrat 44A / 301, 00-419 Warsaw, KRS number 0000462821
- Personal data is used only for the implementation of orders and subject to the consent of the customer – to inform about new products, services and promotions offered by the store https://www.l37.eu/pl/ and will not be shared with other entities.
- The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. GDPR for the purposes indicated in point. 1 above.
- Providing personal data by the Customer in the Store is voluntary, but necessary to make transactions within the Store. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to create an account in the Store and make transactions within the Store. This does not apply to data processing for commercial and marketing purposes, which is carried out only in the case of voluntary consent, regardless of the transaction within the Store.
- The Customer has the right to request the Seller access personal data concerning him or her, the right to rectify, delete or limit its processing.
- The customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the execution of transactions in the Store and the consideration of complaints, and are processed for the period of the Customer having an account in the Store, not longer than 3 years from the account liquidation in the Store. If the Customer makes a transaction without creating an account in the Store, the data is processed for a period of 3 years from the date of the transaction. In the case of processing personal data for legitimate purposes of the Seller, the data is stored for the duration of their implementation and on the basis of the Customer’s consent – the data is stored until the consent is withdrawn.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the law.
- The Customer’s personal data will be processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling in order to adapt the materials directed by the Seller to the needs and interests of the Customer and to make measurements that will allow the Seller to improve the services provided by him.
- The administrator carefully selects entities with whom he cooperates or whose services he uses in the processing of personal data, striving to ensure maximum protection of the data.
- Personal data may be transferred to processing entities cooperating with https://www.l37.eu/pl/ (e.g. a courier company delivering purchased products, an IT service provider, a company conducting debt collection, a company sending mailing, etc.). The data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All rights to the Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its website domain, the Store’s website, as well as patterns, forms, photo logos posted on the Store’s website (except for some logos and photos presented in the Store whose copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Seller.
- Products provided by the Seller, which are available in the Store, constitute the intellectual property of the Seller, are a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and are subject to legal protection.
- Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Seller, of any of the elements constituting the content and content of the website https://www.l37.eu/pl/ is a violation of the copyright of the Seller and results in civil and criminal liability.
14. COOKIES POLITICS
- The website may collect information related to logging in, i.e. IP address, type of search engine, language, access hours and the address of the website from which the user has been redirected (so-called cookies).
- Cookies are IT data saved in the form of text-numeric files, which are stored in end devices of Internet users. Such end device can be a mobile phone, laptop, tablet. These files are used and placed when the Internet user connects to a given website.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used to: adapt the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs, to open statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Store uses the following types of cookies: “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Store cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store; “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store’s websites; “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.; “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu
15. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller has the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, which are considered in particular to change the law. Orders accepted for execution before the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the existing rules.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded prior to the change.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. In the event of a change in the provisions of the Regulations, the provisions of the Regulations in the wording in force on the date of conclusion of the Agreement shall apply to Agreements concluded before the amendment is introduced. The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by means of an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations.
- The Seller may amend the Regulations without observing the 7-day deadline referred to above, including with immediate effect, if:
- is subject to a legal or regulatory obligation under which it is obliged to amend the Regulations in a way that prevents it from meeting the above-mentioned 7-day notification period,
- must exceptionally amend the Terms and Conditions to counter the unforeseen and immediate threat of protection against fraud, malware, spam, data breach or other cybersecurity threats.
- The Store reserves the right to change the e-mail addresses provided in the Regulations. The changes referred to in the previous sentence do not constitute a change to the Regulations.
- If the content of the new Regulations is not accepted, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting to the Seller an appropriate statement, in any form, about the termination of the account agreement.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between LOFT37 sp. Z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Rozbrat 44A / 301, 00-419 Warsaw with KRS number 0000462821 and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The settlement of any disputes arising between [the entity running the online store] and the customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the entity running the online store.
- In matters not covered, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, including the Civil Code and the Act on consumer rights. If the applicable law grants Customers who are consumers more favorable mandatory and legally required regulations than those contained in these Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Regulations are directly replaced by specific standards of applicable law and are thus binding to the Seller.
16. COPYRIGHT NOTICE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The owner of all material copyrights to the template of these Sales Regulations is the employee who has granted this shop a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use these Sales Regulations for purposes related to its own commercial activity on the Internet. Copying and distributing the template of these Sales Regulations without the consent of the Contractor is prohibited and may be subject to both criminal and civil liability.